Diamond Burs, Discs and Strips
Two Striper® diamond dental burs are manufactured using Abrasive Technology's innovative P.B.S.® bonding system for uniform distribution and high concentration of diamond crystals; permitting faster cutting, longer life and smoother grinding performance. Two Striper® burs include a variety of FG and RA attachments, the TS2000™, Shortcut™ , TSZtech™ and HP dental laboratory burs.
Composite Dental Posts
Abrasive Technology offers a selection of fiber reinforced resin posts for dental restorations. Carbopost®, Snowpost® and Snowlight® posts offer high elasticity modulus and tensile strength; and are available in anatomical forms in five different shapes. All posts are factory silanated.
Abrasive Technology's Stainbuster® is designed to gently remove surface and interproximal stains from teeth, including the removal of cement and minor calculus deposits. Made from resin reinforced by zirconia-rich glass fibers, Stainbuster® will not harm tooth enamel, ceramic or soft tissue. Stainbuster® is ideal for use in general dentistry, hygiene, orthodontics, periodontics and implantology.
- Two Striper Diamond
Precision Nitrous Oxide System
- Outlet Stations
- Quick-Connect Hoses
- Central Storage equipment
- Scavenging circuits
- Disposable and multiple-use nasal hoods
- Emergency oxygen equipment.
Laboratory Equipment and Supplies
- Lab Products & Instruments
- Vacuum Forming
- Hand Pieces
- Model Trimmers
TISSUE MANAGEMENT, RESTORATIVE, IMPRESSIONING
Teaching Aids, Mannequins, Models
Dental Brace Protective Strips
Paper Products, Infection Control
- Face Masks
- Patient Towels
- Hand Sanitizers
- Sani Cloths
- Articulating Papers
X-Ray Films and Accesories
- Use jest one bite block per patient
- Holds sensors Vertically & Horizontally
- Aiming rings & arms for perfect images
- Quick, Easy, Autoclavable & Economical
- Soft, comfortable foam block
- For Anterior, Posterior & Bitewing
- Simply peel, stick and shoot
- Even helps protect sensor wire!
- Heavy duty cardboard bitewings
- Easily 'loop' around sensor
- Color-coded sizing: S, M & L
- Assortment available: 300/box
- Extremely soft and supple material
- Rounded corners for patient comfort
- Textured for easy loading of sensors
- Easy-to-open; no tugging sensor wire!
Retraction Cords and Topicals
- Quality products manufactured to the highest standards for more than 60yrs
- Easy-to-use, fast and effective in every application
- More cord in every bottle, 108in (274cm)
Gingicaine® has more patient-friendly and great-tasting flavors then any other manufacturer.
- 20% benzocaine formula
- Proven safe and effective.
- Quick onset: 15 - 20 seconds.
- No gritty feel or bitter aftertaste
- Flavors: cherry, piña colada, banana, chocolate mint, cotton candy, mint julep, strawberry.
Dental and Medical Microscopes
- G6 Dental Microscope
Shipping Weight: 39 lbs [17.7 Kg]
Unit Dimensions: 15 ½" L x 7 7/8" W x 7 ¼" H [39cm x 20cm x 18cm]
HANLDER MODEL 31-E MODEL TRIMMER: The 31-E is a wet model trimmer that can be used for all model trimming applications in the dental lab. The 31-E comes standard with a 10" [25cm] reversible and reinforced Carbo-Dentc wheel and is powered by a full 1/3 HP ball bearing, capacitor start motor. The 31-E comes with the accessories needed to connect to the water faucet and drain into a sink. Features include a swing open front housing for easy cleaning and wheel changing, internal full wheel radius water spray for efficient wheel cleaning, drain trough which completely surrounds the model tray to prevent water leakage, large 1" [2.5cm] diameter water exhaust and motor cover with removable top plastic utility tray. Unit shipped complete, ready to use with minor set-up. Finished with a durable, baked coating. Available options include a factory installed automatic water activation solenoid model 31-SV, factory installed Ortho-Angulator© orthodontic table model 31-E-3214, dry trimming system model 31-DTS and diamond wheel
Shipping Weight: 50 lbs [22.7 Kg]
Unit Dimensions: 16" D x 13" W x 12 ¾" H[41cm x 33cm x 32cm]
Dental Laboratory, Dental Operatory
- Abrasive & Rotary
- Lab Sundries
- Proline Equipment & Accessories
Alginates, Alloys, Investment
Color-Changing Alginate Impression Material: Color-changing and dust-free. Easy to use, thus eliminating the remake of appliances. Minimum body flow and short duration in the mouth offers maximum patient comfort. Impression sweating is eliminated, resulting in an exact detailed impression. Model may be poured within 100 hours, if impression is kept moist. Meets American Dental Association spec. 18 and ISO 1563. Made in the U.S.A.
Alginate Impression Material: Simple and easy to prepare. Minimum body flow offers maximum patient comfort with no gagging. Impression sweating is eliminated, resulting in an exact detailed impression. Dustless Formula available. Made in the U.S.A.
Water Mix Partial Denture Investment for Chrome Cobalt Alloys : After bench set, you can fast fire burnout at 1800°F (982°C). Easy to break out casting. Produces smooth strong models. No special liquid required for controlled expansion. Consists of premium phosphate-bonded fine-grain powders that provides a cleaner casting. Designed and formulated by a manufacturer with many years of investment experience. Made in the U.S.A.
Universal Investment: A new generation of universal investment for casting crown and bridge alloys and pressable ceramic. Forgiving, accurate, and easy to devest. High strength and high heat that can be used for conventional burnout and fast fire burnout. Perfect for ring and ringless systems. Made in the U.S.A.
Non-Precious Ceramic Alloy: Non-Precious alloy that handles, polishes and finishes like gold. Controlled oxidation promotes a strong bond with all major porcelains. Excellent etching characteristics and cementation in the mouth. Breaks clean from the investment and maintains marginal integrity. Ceradium V is specially formulated for Vita and other porcelains with low thermal expansion. Made in the U.S.A.
Durabond New & Improved
Non-Precious Ceramic Alloy: A beryllium-free alloy that is easy to melt, even by torch. Easy to cast, breaks away clean from investments, and maintains marginal integrity of the casting. Easy to Solder. Handles, Polishes, and finishes like precious ceramic alloy. Has a controlled CTE for new porcelains to be "pressed to Durabond". Made in the U.S.A.
Click for more information
Microcopy's products have received awards for outstanding performance all at an affordable price. We develop quality products such as NeoDiamond®, (America's #1 selling diamond bur), NeoBurr® (award winning carbides), NeoDrys®, (ultimate parotid saliva control), and Flaps®, (cushioned bite tabs).
- Touch screen panel - easy and simple to operate.
- Display of actual injection pressure - inclusive automatic switch-off in case of excessive resistance in tissue.
- Acoustic signal indicating actual flow rate.
- Operated by a remote foot controller or the mounted controller on your dental unit.
- Vibration free and tactile hand piece.
- Visual contact with the cartridge during the entire injection.
- Automatic aspiration when pressure on the foot control is eased.
- Used with standard dental needles and cartridges.
LED Lights and Burs
Best Power for the Price! With more than 20 years of experience in developing curing light technology, Spring Health Products THE CURE, TC-01, LED light is one the smallest and most powerful corded lights. It is made in the USA and the latest in high-power LED technology providing 1200 mW/cm2 intensity. The LED had 4 diodes and allows for a 6-second cure. The all metal housing is durable, easy to disinfect and virtually unbreakable. The unique, ergonomic shape provides a comfortable grip from any angle.
Spring Health Products The CURE 2, TC-CL II Premium cordless light, made in the USA, is the latest in high-power LED technology providing 1200 mW/cm2 intensity. The LED had 4 diodes in the tip to provide multiple - wavelenght output, and allows for a 6-second cure, with a digital readout that can be timed between 2 and 20 seconds. The all metal housing is durable, easy to disinfect and virtually unbreakable. Small and extremely light-weight prevents fatigue. Unique, ergonomic shape provides a comfortable grip from any angle with a grip diameter of only .750."
- The Cure
- Cure Cordless LED Curing Light
Dust Collectors, Waxing Systems, Micro Abrasive Blasters
- New, larger blast proof maintenance free cabinet
- Large viewing window with advanced lighting
- Two Extra Large, "Easy Fill" tanks hold 1 quart of media
- Two hand pieces
- 3 year warranty
- Accumulator ™ Pre-filter
- Stone Vac
- Pure Breeze
Loupes, Safety & Magnification Products
- Task-Vision™ Dental Loupes
- Task-Vision™ Lana Fitover Loupe
- Task-Vision™ Clip On Loupes
- Task-Vision™ Waterproof Loupes
- Task-Vision™ LED Headlights
- Task-Vision™ Megaview Loupe
- Task-Vision™ Bifocal Safety Glasses
- Vision USA Laser Safety Glasses
- Dental Laboratory Products
- Purge All & Purge All Plus
- Purge Sinter
- Enzo Articulator
- Scan Man CAD CAM Spray
- Solera Porcelain
Oral Hygiene, Dental Irrigation, Consumables
The Office Productivity Benefits of Dispensing Waterpik Water Flossers Improved oral health for your patients. Waterpik® Water Flossers are an easier and more effective alternative to dental floss for those patients who don't like to floss. Improved patient compliance. Patients who receive a water flosser from their dental professional are more likely to comply with treatment instructions and have a positive experience with the product. Increased revenue opportunity. By purchasing Waterpik® Water Flossers at professional courtesy pricing, dental professionals can add income and profit to their practice.
- Ultra Dental Water Jet
- Sensonic Professional Toothbrush
Laboratory Products, Porcelain FurnacesFeatured Products:
- Lab Supplies
- Teaching Aids
- Whitesmile Power Bleaching
- Whitesmile Home Bleaching
Color-Coded Sterilizing, Plastic Dental Products
- Crystal Mouth Mirrors
- Isolation Products
- MicroBan Coating